Let’s pretend you’re an aspiring entrepreneur. You’ve started your own company and built that all-important website. It’s a digital storefront for you. There’s no need for the physical store any longer.
There’s no requirement for a passer-by to come into your store and buy something. If you find virtual buyers interested in buying what you sell, what else do you need?
How to drive them all to your store? The major question that I am to answer now.
There are many ways to drive traffic to your website for free. Whether it is an eCommerce store or some kind of a membership website, these will work for you:
1. Get Socially Active
Believe it or not, social media is a big game. If you get it right you are definitely going to reap its benefits in the long run.
Social media has infinite potential to drive all your audience on different social media platforms towards your website. Whether it is an eCommerce website or just a blogging one.
One of the biggest reasons why social media matters are that it can effectively help you in:
- Building Social Media Branding
- Direct interested visitors to your website
- Building relations with your customer
- Creating fans and super fans
- Paves ways for growth
- Improves communication between users and business
- Can be a source of generating revenue for your business
- Invest in better advertising
- Help in remarketing
- Gain insights
- Keep an eye on competitors
- Create a new content type
- Distribution of your content that finally redirects to your business website
- Improve brand awareness
- Give your brand a human touch
- Show your brand voice and tone
- Connect with audience
- Increase your community of customers and audience
- Boost up your sale
- Engaging audience
- Keep getting the top industry news
- Analyze your results for doing better next holiday season
- Creating potential leads
- Customer Service
- Show your human side to the audience
- Inform customers about your business processes
- Share relatable content
Above all, social media is a fast, cheap/free/low cost, easy, and most effective way to target our audience and a very powerful tool available not only for huge businesses but for each and every individual or brand.
When technology supports marketing efforts, it surely does wonders and you will see this through sound social media strategy.
Why is Blogging Important?
Blogging is more important than ever in 2021 and ahead. Especially content marketing. It is not just a term for businesses, it is for anyone and everyone who wants to improve their reach and share valuable information with the people. People love attractive content.
Out of the 1.7 billion web pages on the internet today, there are approximately 600 million blogs. There are about 31 million active bloggers in the United States who publish at least once a month.
According to Ahrefs search analytics data, people worldwide search Google for “How to start a blog” 121,000 times every month.
When we talk about blogging it’s just not about writing. Keep a few tips in mind while wanting to bring in traffic and keeping it engaged:
- Write attractive headlines
- Include Images and videos
- Incorporate keywords
- Focus on your Niche
- Insert links
2. Create Google Business Profile
Here are some extra Google My Business features and perks that make it one of the top sources of excellent website traffic. Your Google page:
- It is free and straightforward to start up.
- Allows you to appear in searches related to your business and location.
- Increases your visibility on a platform where users are interested in purchasing.
Brings qualified visitors to your website and store.
Allows customers to leave reviews, which helps to increase your visibility.
3. Cross-Promotion via Emails
Instead of generating entirely new material for your electronic newsletter, share the first paragraph from several recent blog entries, along with a link to the rest of the article. Because not everyone has the time to read your blog every week, this will assist your readers to become more invested in it.
- Use plenty of subheads, bullets, and numbered lists to make your information easy to read.
- Promote your blog in your email signature and in any online profiles where you have a bio.
- Make it simple for visitors to subscribe to your RSS feed on your blog.
- Invite readers to leave a comment, then respond and show that you’re interested in hearing from them.
Understand Your Users
It’s crucial to spend some time getting to know your target audience and what they’re looking for before you start writing blog posts.
Answering the following questions can help you quickly create an audience framework:
Who do you want to reach out to?
What issues do they have that you can assist them with?
What are they looking for in terms of content?
How would they strive to find the answers to their questions in the ideal world?
Answering these questions will assist you in gaining a better understanding of your target market.
You may go even further by adding more customized queries like:
- What are their ages?
- What do they do for a living?
- What is their degree of education?
- What is their area of expertise?
4. Create Great Content
Good quality content is the most crucial factor that users and search engines consider.
A detailed post on a certain topic that contains all the specifics is usually a superb piece of material for a blog. As a result, it is incredibly beneficial to users.
“Pillar articles” are lengthy articles that cover a wide range of topics. They may be referred to as flagship content or cornerstone pieces by other specialists.
These are, in a nutshell, your most important articles. Select the most promising term and include as much information as possible in a single long-form piece.
To cover all of the major keywords in your business, you should write as many pillar articles as possible.
Any form of the article could be used as pillar content. A how-to guide, tutorial, comparison article, opinion piece, listicle, and so on are some examples.
The distinction between pillar content and other articles is that pillar content is more thorough and contains more in-depth information on the subject.
Your pillar articles aren’t subject to the passage of time. They never go out of style and are constantly useful.
Although to stay on top of search results, we recommend keeping them updated with new information.
One Request!! Appreciate this post if you think it brings any knowledge to you. Also share your opinions in the comments below or we can directly chat in my email..