Do you want to really improve your financial situation?
Lack of money is not the real problem.
It’s only a symptom.
For many years I was not having enough money.
Whenever I used to take my girlfriend out for a dinner, I would open the menu card, look on the right side and only order the cheapest item.
Because I did not have the cashflow, and there was not enough money in my bank to afford an expensive meal.
After going through a lot of personal development and learning from mentors, I realized that my lack of money was not the real problem.
It was only a symptom that was showing up.
The more I studied about this topic, I learned that there are 5 root causes reasons why people suffer from money problems:
- If you think rich people are bad at the subconscious level, then you will not be able to attract money. You cannot attract what you despise. Even though consciously you may want to become rich, subconsciously you are repelling riches. Change this mindset first.
- Poor money management is a root cause of being poor. If you cannot manage small sums of money, how can the universe give you large sums of it? If a child cannot handle a single-scoop ice cream, the parent is never going to give a triple-scoop ice cream however much the child cries for it. That’s how it works. You will be given more by God (or the universe), if you are able to be more responsible with what you already have.
- Not “personally growing” is a root cause of being broke. If you are not willing to invest in your own personal growth and learning, how will you ever grow? You and your business will only grow to the extent that you do. If you are not investing in courses and training programs, you will remain stagnant at the same level. Don’t be cheap on your journey to greatness. Invest in yourself. You are the best investment that you can make.
- Not having a mentor will keep you in a world of illusion. When you are on your own trying to figure things out by yourself, it’s going to take you a very long time to achieve results through trial and error. Personally, I have wasted over 7 years of my life trying to figure things out on my own. Once I found my mentor and surrendered to his proven system, everything started to change. My income started to grow exponentially. This also has to do with EGO. People who have a big ego will not want mentors. They think they are too smart. And that’s what keeps them broke.
- Not developing new skills is also a root cause of not having money. You might have been successful 10 years ago, but if you are not adapting to the new world and building new skills, you will remain stagnant in your income. Constantly learning new skills and strategies is the key to sustainable growth in your income.
These are the 5 reasons why people remain broke and struggle.